Show off your builds!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kord, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Kord

Kord Member

Do you have a cool base, redstone contraption, or build of absolutely any type either in progress or completed that you'd like to share with the SurviveWithUs community? Feel free to do so here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I'd like to start off by sharing a few screenies of my very much "still under construction" base...as some of you know, I decided to relocate entirely not long ago and have been enjoying an attempt at making a base quite different than those I've previously built. This one is spherical, hovering over a lake in a taiga that bleeds into a mushroom island biome, and the location was just too perfect to pass up claiming for development.

The exterior so far is as follows:

[​IMG]

A couple of views of the central inside are shown below (the dog is the first one I ever tamed, I believe it was on my second day spent on the server):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An enchanting area is set up at the bottom, and I think I'll be installing a brewing area somewhere around the periphery there at some future point:

[​IMG]

2. W6H

W6H Member

Holy! :O That looks really cool Kord! I especially love the end theme you're doing there, It's like something from starwars looks really great! :D

SpiroMarshes and Kord like this.
  3. Kord

Kord Member

Thank you so much, I'm really happy to receive such nice feedback...I tend to kind of just "make things up as I go along" when I build, thus even if something turns out in a way that I'm pleased with it, seldom does it happen to click with what other people like. :oops:

#3 Kord, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    W6H and SpiroMarshes like this.
  4. Vi(oletOfGemWing)

w6h is right, this does look really cool :p
    i guess i'll show off some screenshots of my base

a really pretty view of it

2019-03-11_20.12.39.png

and some angles of it from the inside

2019-03-14_14.59.48.png
    2019-03-14_14.59.30.png

and my skele grinder i made a few days ago :D

2019-03-14_15.00.21.png
    also planning to add a brewing station (the unfinished cobble and oak building) so i have a more open space for brewing instead of a cramped corner of my house (oak, birch logs, dark oak stairs, covered with banners)

SpiroMarshes and Kord like this.
  5. Kord

Kord Member

Awesome screenshots @Vi(oletOfGemWing) ...thanks so much for sharing them here! I agree, it's a lovely view, and a great location for a base.

6. W6H

W6H Member

:O That looks cool, you should try building INSIDE the mountains and put glass to see the outside. You are in a mountain thing right?

Kord likes this.
  7. Vi(oletOfGemWing)

ooooh, you're right, that would look cool, and yes, i live in a weird mix of flower forest and three extreme hills

Kord likes this.
  8. Kord

Kord Member

I just got my sheep shearing location at my new base completed, it's underground but very organized and colorful. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. SpiroMarshes

SpiroMarshes Owner
    Staff Member Owner

10. Kord

Kord Member

I wonder what amazing builder made that?!? :cool: