question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by undertakereli, Jan 31, 2021.

1. undertakereli

undertakereli Member

i sent a ban appeal 3 days ago it has 38 views so obviously the admins have seen it but no replies i have been trying too be as patient as possible but situation makes it hard too nthat since i was banned over a month ago and my first too ban appeals where denied so pls understand where im coming from and dont cvritisce me for being impatoient since i have been p;atient for over a month and the reason why my appeals got rejected where petty and minor im not gonna tell these reasons obviously since there meant too be private and i want too keep that way i wish i could do this on fdiscord but since i was banned from the server it rempoved me from the discord sinjce my account did not exist onm the server anymore since you know i got banned i know this message got too be more than a questionj but im just making sure i dont get any hate any again i do think this would fit better on discord since 1 message does not clog the discussion as much but again i do wanna know if i shoulkd contact a mod or wait longer

FLAM3_MAST3R likes this.
  2. FLAM3_MAST3R

FLAM3_MAST3R Member

Honestly, i was banned from the discord server, so I would suggest politley contacting a mod, and showing them the link to your appeal.

3. FLAM3_MAST3R

FLAM3_MAST3R Member

Also, why were you banned? If your like me and have no idea, then IDK man.