My sheep are missing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fatdslug, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Fatdslug

Fatdslug Member

I had made a pin for my sheep that sheers them as well. I had 5 of each color for a total of 80. I am now missing close to 70 of them. They weren't killed by anything - I don't have any of the mutton drops. I don't get it. Any ideas, anyone?

2. SquishyPanda0.0

Staff Member Admin

What hours are you usually on? i can check out the place and see. But some tips i have in the mean time is to spread them out, as when the server starts lagging they may get cleared out by clear lag when there is many of them in one place, and also make sure they are in claimed spots, like the entire pen is claimed, as mobs in unclaimed areas when the server starts to lag will despawn, named or not. Happened a few times With my pandas, anywhay though let me know what hours you are on and ill take a look for ya^-^

3. Fatdslug

Fatdslug Member

Good to know. The pen is 20x10 ish. Roughly 70 of the 80 are missing. I had 5 of each color. It is in a claimed area (the whole pen). I am usually on late evening (US Central time zone (GMT -6)). I don't want to waste time setting this up again if it is going to happen again. I look at /warp sheep and see that there are much more sheep than what I had.