GIVEAWAY March Madness Giveaway Event!

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by MissSinful, Mar 1, 2020.

1. MissSinful

MissSinful Admin
    Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

March 2nd:
    Show us a selfie with your favorite parrot on your shoulder in the comment section below for a chance to win $1,000,000 spirobucks on the realm of your choosing!

March 6th:
    Show us a selfie with your favorite fox in the comment section below for a chance to win $2,500,000 spirobucks on the realm of your choosing!

March 10th:
    Show us a picture (must be able to tell what holiday from the picture/comments) of your favorite non-mainstream holiday below for a chance to win 5 survivor keys in the realm of your choosing!

March 14th:
    Show us a picture of your best/favorite mob grinder in the comments below for a chance to win the MVP rank or equivalent in donation store credit!
    (Disclaimer: donation store credit is only for people who already have MVP+ rank)

March 16th:
    Show us a selfie of you in lime leather armor in the comments below for a chance to win the donor rank or the equivalent ($10.00) in donation store credit!

March 18th:
    Show us a selfie of you in your favorite armor in the comments below for a chance to win a fun bow & 1 fun crate key in the realm of your choosing (except purple)!

March 22nd:

Show us a selfie with the tool/weapon you have to repair the most in the comments below for a chance to win 5 extra /fixes!

March 26th:
    Hey survivors! Tell us, what would you buy in the donation store to spend $15 store credit? The challenge is using every last dollar! (Remember: credit does not work with any promotions or sales)

Post what you would buy in the comments below for a chance at an actual $15 in store credit!

March 30th
    Hello survivors! Show us a selfie with your favorite base in the comments below to win a mythical water bucket!

#1 MissSinful, Mar 1, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    Howoshi and Sgt_Nut like this.
  2. Rain_Acid

Rain_Acid Member

do i win? can i have it on blue? Rain_Acid. (Blue is Best)
    [​IMG]

3. maddox

maddox Member

My base on Red

Attached Files:

4. CraftGaming_1

CraftGaming_1 Member

My favorite base is my woods base on red

Attached Files:

5. Boots

Boots Member

Definitely the Onion Island on Blue :3 - OnionBoots[​IMG]