Looking for six very talented builders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by QuantumEntropy, Jul 21, 2019.

1. QuantumEntropy

I wanna create a "perfect base". I created a community today named "The Seven Deadly Sins", if you're familiar with the anime, yes I named it after that. I want players who are not just good builders, but GREAT builders to join me in this pursuit of the "perfect base". Let me elaborate a little what I mean by perfect base:
    No spot left empty and bland, no sloppy building, no square and boring looking structures, etc. A beautiful myriad of structures built by players mixed in with custom trees and various other fauna. If this sounds like the type of thing you might enjoy, and you can work on it long term. Then please join me! Proof of building skills will be required, however. Either link some pics to builds in the forums below, or just message me in game if you see me!

MissSinful likes this.
  2. MissSinful

MissSinful Admin
    Staff Member Admin

If this is also a community recruitment post I would post it here on our official community forum so even more people will see it :D

3. QuantumEntropy

Will make sure to remove this post then, and advertise my group there. Thanks for the help!

MissSinful likes this.
  4. MissSinful

MissSinful Admin
    Staff Member Admin

You're welcome! <3