How do you plan to roll? (Ender Dragon Hunt Event)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kord, Mar 21, 2019.

?

How do you plan to approach the Ender Dragon Hunt Event?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2019.
  1. Go all-in on a solo attempt

12.5%
  2. Team and split the rewards

37.5%
  3. I'll try (solo or team) just to hang out

25.0%
  4. Event? Tailgate party!

25.0%
  5. Other (and I'll elaborate in comments)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No plans to participate but I think it's cool

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Lame idea all around, I'll pass

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kord

Kord Member

[​IMG]

With the Ender Dragon Hunt Event upon us in just a day and a half, what are your plans for it? I'd truly love to know!!!

I've spent a bit of time over the past couple of days testing out a few things...my "best" in single-player random seed was 7.5 hours and my other attempt was around 10, but I have seen that others have accomplished the feat in less than an hour (one such example is here).

In any case, I'd be interested in seeing you choice in the poll, and anything you want to elaborate on or mention further about it, please consider this thread to be an open-ended discussion!

SpiroMarshes likes this.
  2. Zwil

Zwil Member

I'm not a dumbfuck, so I'm not going to reply.

SpiroMarshes and Kord like this.
  3. Kord

Kord Member

Awesome and fair response, and I would expect nothing less from you (that is a compliment). :cool:

4. W6H

W6H Member

I would either team with people that are trustworthy or some of the people I respect in the server (You are one of those people), But I wouldn't know if they would want to team and split the rewards or not. All in all this will be a fun experience and my first time experiencing a speed run to kill the dragon, I am quick to get diamonds enchant tables ect, played alot of uhc and speed uhc it would be a little weird for me to not have instant smelt tho (It's a plugin).

5. Kord

Kord Member

@W6H I tend to be slow with everything but really had a blast doing some runs to practice/prepare...they are not competitive times though, PLUS since I know already that I'll be having some AFK times on occasion throughout the event, I picked the "tailgate party" in the poll above. There's no way I want to NOT be around, but I won't be effective with much but hanging out...so I'm going to set up an outpost, dabble around with shit, and leave stuff like wool or food or random crap in chests...if anyone tracks me down or asks for my coords well they are welcome to pass through and help themselves to things I have there.

6. W6H

W6H Member

Can you explain what this "Tailgate party" is? I'm a bit confused....

7. Kord

Kord Member

Oof, apologies, I should have not picked such a clearly redneck American term to use. :D A tailgate party is essentially something you see happen in parking lots outside of sporting events and/or concerts and involves people often hanging out at the back of their trucks or cars or whatever and drinking a ton, playing music, things like that lol. You can see the Wikipedia description here.

W6H likes this.
  8. SpiroMarshes

SpiroMarshes Owner
    Staff Member Owner

yes

9. W6H

W6H Member

Oke tnx!

Kord likes this.