Hey, it's Munchie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Munchie, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Munchie

Munchie Member

I got into Minecraft a few years ago when my kids started showing interest. I have set up and run a few servers of my own where only us and a few friends would play, but now we all like to socialize and play with others as well. Everyone in my house likes to play, so it is not unusual for there to be 4 separate players in my house on the same server (including my wife).

I tend to build fully automated contraptions of some sort... I like to play with redstone builds and builds that DO things as opposed to looking a certain way, although I try to think of these elements as well... but function over looks.

I don't mind helping others and like to join in on builds sometimes. Look for me in the game, and I'm almost always on Discord.

Kord and SpiroMarshes like this.
  2. SpiroMarshes

SpiroMarshes Owner
    Staff Member Owner

3. siah

siah [~mina~]
    Staff Member Admin

Heya, welcome! : D

4. Kord

Kord Member

Welcome, and it was awesome getting to chat with you the other night! I'm jealous that your wife plays, as my husband has absolutely zero interest in ever playing Minecraft, but I'm happy that he's very supportive of my obsession with the game. I don't know a thing about redstone and look forward to see the contraptions you come up with.

5. W6H

W6H Member

Welcome! I admire the fact that you guys still play minecraft, I wish my family would also play minecraft....and enjoy it with me hehehehe...