Hey, I'm MoonArts

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MoonArts, Jun 16, 2020.

1. MoonArts

MoonArts Member

Hey, my name is Alban, aka MoonArts, a 20 years old guy that love art and tattoos.

I started playing Minecraft around 2011 when I was about 11-12 years old. As my creativity has no limit, I love playing Minecraft. What I love the most is farming, grinding for resources, making mob farms, redstone circuits, hidden doors and of course .. MAP ART !

Apart from my Minecraft life. I want to become a graphist designer and/or tattooer. I have currently 7 tattoos and I planned about 30 others.

SurviveWithUs is definitively the best Minecraft Survival Multiplayer server ever. I play on it since march 2019. After 4 months of intense playing, I had to stop a whole year for studies. But I'm back since may 2020. I'm an (only) Red Realm player.

SWU community is the best. Hundreds of chill players, that love helping each other, that are funny, that have insane projects and that are part of a big family.

I love each of you ! <3

#1 MoonArts, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  2. MissSinful

MissSinful Admin
    Staff Member Admin

I would not have pegged you for a tattoo guy

BroadCo and MoonArts like this.
  3. BroadCo

BroadCo Member

Hey I'm 20 and started playing MC around 2011 too! Glad to have you here moon welcome to Survive :D

MissSinful likes this.
  4. MoonArts

MoonArts Member

Thank you so much BroadCo, but I'm not really new on SWU lol. I came back after 9 month of pause. But thank you <3