CONTEST Deathrun

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Da_Pro364, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Da_Pro364

Da_Pro364 Member

Hey people!!

A week from this Sunday is my birthday, and since I'm having my birthday in quarantine, I've decided to have some fun. SO! On June 27, a Saturday, I've decided that I'm going to host a DEATHRUN competition at my warp called Warp Deathrun. There will be fun. There will be death. There will be prizes. Are you up to it?

Here's how to play. There are different challenges that are throughout the run. What you have to do is to complete the course the fastest. This is a time trial competition, so may the fastest win. Only the three fastest runs will win. HOWEVER! Everyone will have 2 runs. I will only judge the fastest of the 2 runs. This means that if your second run is slower, I will only look at your first run.

What are the challenges you ask? Well, there will be parkour. All of the parkour has 2 paths to take, but they are both the same. The parkour starts off moderately easy, and gets harder. There will be mazes. They aren't easy. They will take some time to complete, and are designed to slow you down. A HINT THO. All the mazes only have 1 exit. There will be an archery part. You will run into the shooting booth, and do your best to hit the button. When you hit the button, the barrier in front of you will fall down, letting you through. Finally, there are parts that have no purpose other than try to slow you down. Obviously the goal is to get through as fast as you can.

When and where is it? The event will take place on the BLUE realm at /warp deathrun. It will be on Saturday, June 27 at 4 pm EST.

The rules are as follows.
    NO SPEED BOOST AT ALL. NO JUMP BOOST AT ALL. ALL THE CHALLENGES ARE POSSIBLE WITH NO BOOSTS. NO ENDERPEARLS OR ELYTRA.

There is a catch tho. There ARE boosts around the course. These look like dispensers with a pressure plate in front of them. Run in front to be shot by a speed tipped arrow. These will give you a quick speed boost that could be what you need to win.

PRIZES!!
    1st place: 2 million Spirobucks
    2nd place: 1 million Spirobucks
    3rd place: 500k Spirobucks

To enter reply below with your IN GAME NAME or your NICKED NAME. I hope to see you all there for some fun! May the best runner win.

#1 Da_Pro364, Jun 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020