New Profile Posts

1. Not0a0Link
    Not0a0Link
    So I got banned for telling someone my discord not advertising and I want an unban username= Not0a0Link pls
  2. wailingwillow
    wailingwillow
    this website is retarded i can't delete my account
  3. Leech2
    Leech2 SpiroMarshes
    can i get unbanned my niggie
  4. SLEEP1900
    SLEEP1900 PnkKitten
    hello,
    I've been trying to report NotFrog66 but he somehow is offline and able to play, this player had continually claims around our builds, and put explosives by our base, he has also build a grave of one of my teammates name death.
  5. neon0506
    neon0506 PnkKitten
    i meant to say Nigeria the country but accidently spelled the n word and i think the n word is really offensive and i would really like to get unbanned my username is djsonicboy and i will never say a state again so please if u may unban me and if u don't … that's ok but thanks for reading this post. i got banned on the 7th of april
    1. Not0a0Link likes this.
  6. sedw4y654
    sedw4y654 SpiroMarshes
    I got banned for accidentally saying a word that i was not supposed to it was a country in Africa and i was asking josie if that was the reason that (she, or he) was banned and it said that i was banned for racism. i would love it if you could unban me. now i know what to say or not to say. and btw sorry to any 1 out there, i am not racist and i now know not to say this. my username is sedw4y654
  7. t0xiicneel
    t0xiicneel
    Just boredddd
  8. BrokenGames
    BrokenGames PnkKitten
    Please look at my ban appeal
  9. BrokenGames
    BrokenGames MissSinful
    Plz look at my ban appeal
  10. john mcknee
    john mcknee PnkKitten
    sorry for bothering you but i got banned for griefing, i sent an appeal but nobody is responding or looking at it. i am very sorry for griefing and i hope you can forgive me
  11. john mcknee
    john mcknee SquishyPanda0.0
    sorry for bothering but i got banned for griefing, i sent an appeal but nobody is responding or looking at it. i am very sorry for griefing and i hope you can forgive me
  12. john mcknee
    john mcknee MissSinful
    sorry for bothering but i got banned for griefing, i sent an appeal but nobody is responding or looking at it. i am very sorry for griefing and i hope you can forgive me
  13. john mcknee
    john mcknee SpiroMarshes
    2. john mcknee
      john mcknee
      me username is phantomjjdaresy_
      Apr 5, 2021
      Not0a0Link likes this.
  14. pajama10000
  15. I_Dig_Hash
  16. I_Dig_Hash
    I_Dig_Hash
    Old Man Learning To Play Minecraft
  17. kevin/bloodyQuicker_
    kevin/bloodyQuicker_ MissSinful
    i have been hacked and i was trying to log on and the hacker was logging on too and now I'm banned forever plz can you help me
  18. kevin/bloodyQuicker_
    kevin/bloodyQuicker_ SquishyPanda0.0
    i have been hacked and i was trying to log on and the hacker was logging on too and now I'm banned forever plz can you help me
  19. kevin/bloodyQuicker_
    kevin/bloodyQuicker_ SpiroMarshes
  20. snaya
    snaya SpiroMarshes
    can you plz unban me plz i a sorry and e and y freind soleved it out i was just joking