New Profile Posts

1. 7rues
    7rues SpiroMarshes
    I made an appeal 2 and a half months ago, is anybody have time to possibly look at it? Thank you.
  2. Skymanky
    Skymanky MoonArts
    Moon is that you?
    1. MoonArts
      MoonArts
      MoonArts, the player banned in April 2021 yes.
      Jul 2, 2022 at 9:23 AM
    2. Skymanky
      Skymanky
      oh... XD you are the wrong guy then. Sorry. I'm banned too. Nay is still trying to figure out how to unban me and it has been a month.
      Jul 2, 2022 at 9:42 AM
  3. FaultyChild
  4. Skymanky
    Skymanky Arrowzz
    Hi Arrow do you have rare armor for sale? I might buy some after I get unbanned
  5. Skymanky
    Skymanky SpiroMarshes
    Hi Spiro it's me Sky. Would be nice of you if you could check out Nay's msg on dc. Hope you have a nice day :)
  6. Skymanky
    Skymanky Taylor Nelson
    Hi Nay, just hi
  7. Skymanky
    Skymanky Tzedeq
    Hi tzedeq
  8. Misha
  9. Ben_not_10
    Ben_not_10 SpiroMarshes
    Minecraft Username:
    EyeNinja

Date of Ban:
    09/05/2022

Ban reason:
    exploiting or abuse of bugs

A brief summary in your own words for the Ban Reason:
    I told my friend about the glitch that someone did, then i asked him how to do it. He strongly didnt like the idea of it, so it didnt go further.

Appeal:
    I will not get involved in situations like this again, and i wont find out any bugs/glitches etc.
  10. code_relyks
    code_relyks
    I was banned without warning because I said the word 'Gay'. I thought staff were supposed to give warnings?
    1. code_relyks
      code_relyks
      @Kalen , would you please look over my ban? I would like to play again, and I am bored to death.
      May 12, 2022
  11. bellatrixblk
    bellatrixblk
    Checkout my new skin!
  12. VelluX
    VelluX
    Just chilling.
  13. Berlin Greenwald
    Berlin Greenwald
    i was permanenly banned without a warning. i was playing a game w spam (in com chat w friends), i accidentally formed the word (tw) fag
    1. Berlin Greenwald
      Berlin Greenwald
      ign: mqxhiie
      date: 04/16/22
      reason: (tw) fag

this was an accident, was playing a game we play sometimes with character spam (in com chat), and i think i formed the word (tw) fag causing immediate perma ban
      i understand i shouldve checked the msg before sending, i will of course continue to refrain from purposely using this language and be more careful, and would really appreciate a second chance
      Apr 22, 2022
  14. @ginger smurf#0023 ondisc
    @ginger smurf#0023 ondisc
    imma say in comments
    1. @ginger smurf#0023 ondisc
      @ginger smurf#0023 ondisc
      i was banned for putting "idc" as a response to a server boost, i was pissed off and tired, im sorry for what i've done if you (the mods) decide to leave me banned/perm muted it's fine now that i know the real reason
      May 3, 2022
  15. rwilllik4
    rwilllik4
    Never give up
  16. Berlin Greenwald
    Berlin Greenwald SpiroMarshes
    ign: mqxhiie
    date: 04/16/22
    reason: (TW) fag

this was an accident, was playing a game we play sometimes with character spam (in com chat), and i think i formed the word !TW! fag causing immediate perma ban
    i understand i shouldve checked the msg before sending, i will of course continue to refrain from purposely using this language and be more careful, and would really appreciate a second chance
  17. Not_Flipinfire
    Not_Flipinfire
    Banned for being smart :/
  18. DamianPlayzMC
    DamianPlayzMC SpiroMarshes
    Date Of Ban 17-4-2022 Ban Reason: Staff Disrespect. i said fuck off to a mod. Appeal: I undertsand it was really inappropriate, i wont do it ever again. Please Unban me from the server.
  19. MrChoc420
    MrChoc420 SpiroMarshes
    date of ban 4/16/22 discord name:quindomames
    discord ban reason: "b o n e r" under reactions on kalens text (not a joke)
    appeal: I under stand it was inappropriate, I will never do it again, im sorry, please invite me back to the discord server :( .
    1. Skymanky likes this.
  20. TheRealAthena
    TheRealAthena Taylor Nelson
    Hi Nay
    I recently tried to pay my friend for a farm and I have realised that all my money disappeared.
    I'm not sure what happened but I would be most grateful if you could try to figure it out

Thanks
    Athena